Afficher un message

Vieux 09/04/2021, 19h03
Ohyeah Ohyeah est déconnecté
Sage

Par défaut

Bon l'auteur j'ai découvert une pépite pour toi, 25 témoignages de mecs dans la même situation que toi (l'auteur les a listé à la fin de son post).

So... you got the "I love you but I'''m not in love with you" (ILYBINILWY) speech? : marriedredpill

Citation:
You got the “I love you but I’m not in love with you” speech? Around here we use the acronym ILYBINILWY – because it’s a very, very common thing for women who are unhappy with the men in their lives to tell those men... and it often arrives VERY unexpectedly in your lap and you're thinking "what the fuck?"

Elle m'a annoncé que ses sentiments étaient parties et qu'elle me respectait énormément et me trouvait plein de qualité mais qu'il s'agissait principalement d'affinité.

/u/KoolAidMan7980 said it so perfectly:

Most of us who have heard those words instantly think they can save the marriage if they lift more or stfu more or do something else more. That our wife is different or our situation is different. I think its mostly ego trying to shield us from the fact that our situation is no different than the 10,000 guys that have heard it before us.

Maybe you even found MRP by googling this term. What does this mean?

It doesn’t mean you’re fucked.

It means your woman is. Your woman is fucking someone else.

And if by the grace of a unicorn-woman-God and the power of leprechauns in the sky she isn't fucking someone else right now... it doesn't matter. Your relationship is already over.

Look dude, I know. It sucks. I actually am giving you an internet bro-hug right now... I really am. I wish I was lying to you, or had a better outlook, or something positive to tell you – but I don’t. I’m just going to straight up tell you the truth. That's what you really want, right? Your wife is 95% fucking someone else, 5% thinking about fucking someone else, and 100% has someone that she is wanting to fuck other than you.

There have been thousands of men JUST LIKE YOU who got the SAME SPEECH. You are not a special snowflake. You are no different than those other men. In EVERY. SINGLE. EXAMPLE.... it was the same outcome.
Bon ca va être sale.

Mais dans les 25 témoignages, il n'y a qu'un seul et même résultat. Rupture pour les LTRs, divorce pour les couples mariés.

C'est pas jojo.

Bonne chance quand même.

Conclusion : homer a raison.
Ta relation est morte, deviens un nouvel homme pour chopper du minou bien frais car ce ne sera plus celui ta copine (ex?).

Citation:
De plus, on se plaint beaucoup sur le forum des femmes qui maturent leur mal-être sans en parler à leurs conjoint et qui les quittent d'un coup, sans avoir laissé une chance à l'autre de retourner le jeu.

Sa copine lui a fait part de ses doutes, c'est super important. C'est pas le moment de commencer à l'ignorer/la traiter comme un plan B. Ca peut marcher en phase de séduction, c'est (pour ma part) carton rouge dans un couple adulte qui a acheté ensemble et projette des enfants. Elle veut des preuves que c'est possible de continuer, il faut donc lui montrer que l'auteur vaut toujours le coup, pas qu'il considère qu'il n'y a plus rien à sauver.
Ok sa nana lui annonce tout dans la face quand elle a déjà tourné la page au lieu de le faire il y a 2 ans quand le couple commençait à battre de l'aile.
Donc non, elle ne lui fait pas part de ses doutes, elle lui annonce une rupture mais enveloppe ça de papier cadeau pour ne pas brusquer l'auteur.
Je dirai que c'est même le meilleur moment de la traiter comme un plan B.

Dernière modification par Ohyeah ; 09/04/2021 à 23h33
Réponse avec citation