Afficher un message

Vieux 28/12/2020, 19h27
Ohyeah Ohyeah est déconnecté
Sage

Par défaut

Citation:
C’est choisir d’incarner l’amant et pas forcément le pourvoyeur.
N'est-ce pas mieux d'être l'amant que le pourvoyeur? A méditer dans la situation actuelle où les nanas tiennent la plupart du temps les couilles de leur copain.

L'alpha provider, le roi tout puissant mais bienveillant et généreux qui ne se lie qu'avec une seule femme, le personnage que tu décris, un éternel mythe.

Citation:
Le lien entre muscu et mise à plat des valeurs me semble faible. Or je pense que devenir dominant nécessite une « tabula rasa », il faut bien souvent détruire les valeurs qui nous ont été inculquées par la famille ou l’université, et les reconstruire. Se bâtir un nouveau corps peut accompagner la démarche mais c’est pas intrinsèquement lié, même si je reconnais que ça peut-être très bénéfique à côté d’un travail idéologique.

Le lien entre muscu et ressources me semble réel mais assez faible compte tenu de ce qui est recherché pas les femmes. C’est choisir d’incarner l’amant et pas forcément le pourvoyeur. Donc tout dépend de ce qui est recherché mais dans la perspective d’une relation long terme l’effet est assez limité selon moi, et ça ne suffira pas.
En attendant que les penseurs et théoriciens nous trouvent une stratégie pour extraire ces hommes de leur faiblesse et leur offrir l'accès au sexe et à l'amour, les pragmatiques leur proposent de faire de la muscu maintenant et pas dans 10 ans quand une meilleure solution aura été découverte.
Les belles théories c'est cool, mais ça ne va pas aider notre mec désespéré et qui n'attire le regard d'aucune femme à trouver l'amour.
Les témoignages que j'ai cité dans les pages précédentes sont des preuves suffisantes que cette stratégie fonctionne et très bien même.
Trouves-en moi une meilleure et je la proposerai ardemment à tous les hommes en difficulté.
Ma seule idéologie est celle de l'efficacité. S'il faut mettre des mini-jupes pour devenir riche et puissant, j'en porterai tous les jours.

Citation:
Lifting should give you confidence. If you're a weak little bitch and you go out and try to meet people then they're going to treat you like a weak little bitch. If you're ripped and you go out and try to meet people then they're going to have a stronger image of who you are subconsciously because your physical presence is stronger.

People like you who minimize the importance of good physical health are advocating for weakness. Saying that your physical presence is less important than your mental presence is simply ridiculous. Each of them has an impact on the other, and strengthens the other. So do you need game? Yes. But is game more effective when you're ripped than when you're 120 lbs soaking wet? Yes.
Citation:
Two things.

First. Your frame is already visible. They don't need indicators that your masculine, strong and dominant. They feel it when they look at you. (cf les photos de tom hardy et du mannequin gringalet) You DO need to not break that frame. Shit tests will try to probe for three things. Are you a fake? Are you a dumb jock? Are you a rapist? They want your jacked up roided arse to fuck them, but they want to be able to confirm that you aren't just a whiny bitch who takes his emotions out on a barbell until he can get home to cry on his girlfriend. They want to show the world they can fuck Tarzan, but don't want you to be retarded and embarrass them. They want you to make them feel scared and intimidated and fuck them hard, but not actually rape and murder them.

Second. Social stigma is real, and women sense it way more than men. You know how women you know talk shit about you wanting to bang that tall, bottle blonde with fake tits and slutty outfit? That's fine because you are a man and your frame doesn't rely on the social validation of women around you. A woman throwing herself at a dumb body builder is anathema. There is real blowback for being a dumb slut in situations where there's no socially aceppeted excuse (drunk, hens night, whatever). So they need plausible deniability and social proof that you are more than just a fuck machine (while all they really care about is that you're a fuck machine)
Citation:
It was like a light switch turned on when I became 17% BF, 5'10 199 lbs, and 35 inch waist . 8 months ago I was 250 lbs with a 46 inch waist and 35% BF. I started wearing Medium size shirts instead of X-Large and I started getting IOIs out of nowhere especially from average girls. Before that I was mostly invisible.

I have had random girls waving at me sometimes and i get confused if I know them or not. Women seem to make eye contact much more frequently. Some women get confused because they don't understand why im not a douchebag. Men seem to respect me more and call me "boss" or "brother" alot more. I have been asked for fitness advice alot more, and Men seem to mate guard their women when im near. I didn't notice the extra IOIs or mate guarding until a friend pointed it out repeatedly .

I am not sure if it was the muscles or if its because i walk with my chest out, (used to walk slouched). Close friends say they don't recognize me anymore and joke that I'm a clone because I have mentally and physically changed alot.
Citation:
I work 7 - 12 hr nightshifts in a row. I go to the gym in the am after my shift every single day. Does it suck? Sometimes. Embrace the suck.

Why lift?....

Lifting gives you a body that is attractive to the vast majority of women out there. Would you rather be attractive or unattractive? Would you rather date/fuck an attractive woman or an unattractive one? Two twin girls - one is average, the other looks toned and fit. Otherwise identical. Who do you pick?

There's a reason every question about what women view as sexy on a man, the top answer is always rolling up the shirtsleeves to reveal big defined forearms.

I love the physical presence of usually being the biggest baddest motherfucker in the room. Instant alpha status without saying a word.

Being in a gym with other huge beasts gives you a sense of humility and brotherhood.

Strive to be a better man than you were yesterday. Then tomorrow strive to be better. "The only easy day was yesterday". Having a concrete goal and striving toward it gives you the power to believe in yourself. Seeing those lift numbers go up, the belly fat disappear, the increase in girls that literally have to touch your arms/shoulders/abs (swolestation) all allow you to view progress.

Lifting is not just about getting jacked. Lifting is a discipline.

Getting up early, going to the gym when you really would rather lie in bed next to a naked sweaty girl takes discipline. Putting the donut down takes discipline.

If you're jacked, you can't help but show that you have complete control over at least one aspect of your life. This control and discipline bleeds into your personality. You actually become a more confident, self-assured person. That's the kind of guy women want.

Lifting using large muscle groups increases testosterone.

Losing fat increases testosterone which will directly improve your game.

There are virtually no fat fuck 70 year olds waddling around. Why? They're dead of heart disease/diabeetus/liver failure from abusing their bodies for 40 years. Keeping your body in great shape pays dividends in the future. There are multiple older guys at my gym that are still vital and loving life, not cruising down the aisle in Walmart on a sad scooter leaving a trail of Dorito crumbs. I want to be that horny vital 70 year old that still has a twinkle in his eye. Way better than dead.

Going to the gym is my pilgrimage. It's not home, it's not work. Nobody has any control on my time but me. The iron church.

If you're stressing about something, I guarantee you won't even be thinking about it during a non-fuckarounditis workout.

It increases your sexual stamina. Want to pound a girl until she can't take anymore? Good luck if you're an out-of-shape neckbeard.

Want to throw a girl over your shoulder and carry her upstairs to the bedroom, her squirming as you slap her ass? You need to be strong.

I have no issues with body image. I love the way I look. I MADE dis. I like pulling off my shirt at the beach with pride, not self-loathing and fear someone will point out my enormous moobs.

Angry? Use it as fuel. Burn it.

Lifting releases endorphins. I feel AMAZING after a good workout.

Some required reading.... Fuckarounditis....

Page not found | Leangains

And motivational....The Iron by Henry Rollins...

Iron and The Soul by Henry Rollins - www.oldtimestrongman.com
CQFD.

Un tiens vaut mieux que deux tu l'auras.

Dernière modification par Ohyeah ; 28/12/2020 à 20h15
Réponse avec citation