Youri Youri est déconnecté
Machiavel

Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Xmxo Voir le message
Merci pour vos réponses les gars ça fait vraiment plaisir

Voici le long message qu'elle m'a envoyé:

Hi « mon nom »,

I don't know if you get this message, maybe you blocked my number. First of all I don't think anyone has ever been so rude to me. I couldn't answer without starting to cry, so I thought I should try to write it down.

I want to apologize for not being clear about my situation in « son putain de pays ». I think this is the reason why you don't want to be friends anymore. Another option is that you just wanted to have sex in "le pays dans lequel on se trouve", but you should know that I would never do that, but I think this option doesn't suit your personality. However, I think both reasons are not sufficient for saying those things.

I would also like to say that I totally disagree with your decision. I really liked you as a friend and I don't want to give up on that. I think you can't decide that on your own. Everyone deserves a second chance and it would be really stupid to throw all of this away. I also think you can't tell me how I need to behave. I'm not going to listen to that. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do on monday. You can be rude if you want, but I think you just want to protect yourself.

In any case, my friends are here this weekend, so I will not bother you. I will not go to Brayns thing. I just hope you can think about this and not be stubborn and give me a second chance as a friend.

I know, au fond, my answer doesn't matter to you. But I keep thinking that there is a piece of you that wants the same. So, if you change your mind... I think I'm worth getting to know and you are as well. I don't want to waste our time in "le pays où on est" on this.

You can answer really short on this or just not answer at all, but that will not change my opinion and my behavior.
Mec tu perds rien franchement.
Son message est magnifique. C'est un modèle d'école en termes de manipulation et de tentative de culpabilisation ! Je te le confirme tout de suite, t'es loin d'être le premier mec à qui elle fait son numéro. Tout cela est sans doute parfaitement bien rodé. Cette nana ne t'aurait apporté que des ennuis. Il y a tellement d'autres filles saines avec qui tu pourrais partager davantage ! Tu as fait le bon choix. Merci de partager
Duc

Dernière modification par Youri ; 30/07/2019 à 20h01
Réponse avec citation