Afficher un message

Vieux 17/07/2018, 08h20
The Cat The Cat est déconnecté
Master

Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par sakurasanta86 Voir le message
Hello,

I come to ask you for advice for a situation where I stop to cogitate to the point of losing sleep.
I'm thinking of leaving my sports club for another.
The main reason that push me to leave is that we train only 9 hours per week after calculations (leisure time + competitors) while I had done several times The Echoes of a club or the ba they can train 15:30 per week (just the niche competitors, I do not count leisure!) And that's the dream to progress! In addition, this club contains titled competitors and currently there are none at home for many years. An outside student told me to leave, a student of my club is of the same opinion but advise against doing so not to hurt my coach we appreciate.

Other minor reasons push me to leave:
_I do not feel comfortable in this club but that the problem comes from me I feel at ease almost nowhere when there are people, I am asociale malgres me. There is a good chance that I am also in the other club
_I have a problem to be attracted to teachers, coaches ect so I am attracted to my current coach despite myself and he is very good friend with a student which makes me feel bad and above all when he looks at me doing are constantly afraid to make mistakes and learn better in training. But again it's likely to happen again in a new club with another coach.
_It favors this student with whom he has been friends for years which makes things harder morally (training and competitions are already trying like that).

I gather all my strength to keep the training but it gets heavy, I can even hold my tears to my home, the last time I cry on the road in front of strangers ...

The competitions are in a month, if I leave it I have to do it in less than 7 days and he will know that I leave him for another because we will see each other again at the competitions but I will be accompanied by another coach , his friends seem to me because he knows the coach of the club I want to join and has already invited him to our club. My coach is jealous and possessive about his students. He has already threatened to kick me out if I go to another coach next to him.
I can not lie to him by telling him that I'm moving because we have common knowledge that sees me in the corner.

My club is 10min from home and the one I want to join At 40min.

I'm thinking mostly about competitions. I do not look for a club where I would be loved and happy I look for the club that will allow me to progress better. But morally I'm exhausted and I'm afraid it will be even worse in the other club. I would also have a big guilt to hurt him by leaving him even if he injured me well by favoring another.
What to do ? Leave him ? If so how to tell him?

Hello. First you need to introduce yourself in the "presentation" section before any answer of the community.

Tout ce qui touche aux sites de rencontre, au sms game ou autres méthodes douteuses
-----------------------

Choper sur adopte un mec: mode d'emploi

Du mal en conversation ? Inspire-toi ici

Adepte depuis 2012 !